Thursday, October 23, 2008

what we work so hard for

From day to day i often find my self wishing, hoping, and dreaming of a life where i do not live for others, success, money, style, personal satisfaction, rewards, guiltless pleasures, and even love. I imagine a world where we all live for the one true creator and infinite powerful one. Then, i find myself getting discouraged as to the fact that I will most likely never reach that point. I think of those i had idealized for so long, and even them, even those who seem so perfect, can only keep striving for a life as it was intended. Unfortunately, i think it might be reality that we can only keep on hoping, and striving to live for only one thing. I have millions of miles to go, but im willing to hold on tight to my bags, and travel on the road. Someday, someday, we will live as it was intended. But not now, now we must struggle with our sins, failures, attempts to success and a perfect love. I guess thats all i got to say right now...but i will keep on pondering about it all. love on this grey october thursday. Gosh, i love the sunshine:(

No comments: