Saturday, October 4, 2008

obsessed meshing

I am curious as to why certain couples think that the only thing important in life is eachother.
I mean i get the fact that your in love, and want to share many great moments together...but theres something called a balanced life, that I dont think some ever learned about. Its not like im some bitter single woman, venting about people in love. I myself am engaged, and fully devoted to the man of my dreams. I get the whole passion and love thing. What erks me is that people cant see beyond the now. beyond the fact that it FEELS good to do EVERYTHING with just one person, when they are SO young, with so much life to experience in many different aspects. There is something to be said about the importance of friendship, physical health, spiritual health, alone time, and balanced relationships. Its crucial at a young age to grow as an individual AND as a team (with your partner) so you dont just mesh together into some confusing mess and forget who you truly are inside and all of your unique qualities that make you YOU! the making out, and groping in public...really? not necessary. No one wants to see those intimate things. Keep them special between you two. OKAY im done being cynical...Ive just seen way too much of this all over the past several years, and had to get it out! ok. off to work on the countless hours of work... someday it will be better...?

1 comment:

Your artistic view said...

Gag. I agree. There are no promises to it being better given the world we live in. I could get corny and say "be the change you wish to see" but than again, that's just someone being corny. :)