Friday, October 3, 2008

interesting save

It is an interesting theory, this thing called life.
Taking my breath away everyday buy some pre concieved ideas of rightful living, and dutys to humanity
I for one wish my view could conform to a much more simpistic view.
Day and night, friends and family, food and drink, love, our Lord and all of his creations.
Unfortunately the good old world demands unimaginable things out of the persons emotional, physical, andpsychological being.
Due to the fact that I, being a young woman in an ordinary place, cannot revolutionize the world, I findmyself wondering what I can personally do to make my existence more straight forward, purposeful, and full of all it was intended to be.
I desire to get rid of all this "humble-Jumble" and embrace my purpose to be here.
A daily battle, thats for sure, to not submerge oneself into the chaos and evil all around us.
Though the difficulty, the desire never leaves. Once you stop trying, all hope in our own hands dwindles.